dB Super E-spec
- You have not selected a vehicle.
"First eco-friendly tire to combine Orange Oil with natural rubber to meet an environmental focus without sacrificing performance."
AirTex Liner and SNPR Compound
Our AIRTEX™ Advanced Liner provides superior air retention and weighs dramatically less than a conventional butyl liner. Super Nano-Power Rubber Compound™, Orange Oil, natural rubber and other key components combine to lower rolling resistance thereby improving gas mileage.
Reduced Noise - 5 Pitch Tread Blocks
The road should speak to you, not yell. 5-pitch Tread Blocks are staggered to break up the noise pattern for an incredibly quiet ride.
Reduced Noise - Sound Deflection Sidewall
A Sound Deflection Sidewall creates vibrations that are at a different frequency than the vehicle.
Reduced Noise - Variable Tread Sipes
Get optimum noise reduction via db Super E-spec's Variable Tread Sipes, which separates tread ribs into 144 small areas.
We've added 4 Circumferential Grooves to allow water to rapidly escape the tire tread. Our Super Nano-Power Rubber Compound™ operates in dual modes: 1) steady driving for great fuel efficiency and 2) active mode for superior grip in wet or dry conditions.
Variable Tread Sipes
Get optimum traction via Variable Tread Sipes, which separate tread ribs into 144 small areas that increase surface control. Our Super Nano-Power Rubber Compound™ operates in dual modes: 1) steady driving for great fuel efficiency and 2) active mode for superior grip in wet or dry conditions.
Long, Even Wear - Twin Rail Stability Rib
Maintain constant road contact with a Twin Rail Stability Rib, it provides a secure on-center feel and reduces uneven wear.
- Performance Cars
- Passenger Car Or Van
The World's First Orange Oil Tire Unprecedented. Unrivaled. Uncompromising.
There's never been a tire like the dB Super E-spec - the flagship of Yokohama's eco-friendly line. Its groundbreaking use of Orange Oil and other naturally-derived components significantly reduces the need for petroleum materials and creates an environmentally-friendly tire that never compromises on performance.
*Ratings are based on internal rankings within the Summer category
|Max Load at Cold
Standard Limited Warranty For Replacement Passenger Car, Light Truck And Temporary Spare Tires
This limited warranty/adjustment policy provides for tire replacement under specified conditions. This policy applies to tires used in normal highway service (commercial applications excluded) displaying warrantable conditions. Tires that become unserviceable or wearout because of neglect or mistreatment are excluded from Yokohama warranty coverage.
This warranty applies to every Yokohama replacement passenger car, light truck and temporary spare tire bearing the Yokohama brand name and complete D.O.T. serial identification number and operated during normal highway use (commercial applications excluded) in the United States. These tires are covered by this warranty for the life of the original usable tread depth (the original tread depth down to the level of treadwear indicator bars molded at 2/32"(1.6mm) or for 60 months from the date of purchase (proof of purchase required) or 72 months from the date of manufacture (if no proof of purchase available), whichever comes first. This warranty applies only to the original tire purchaser, and is not transferrable to any other party. This time period does not represent the expected service life for tires covered by this warranty.
What Is Not Warranted
Tires that have become unserviceable for the following reasons:
- Road hazard injuries or damages caused by obstacles or debris, such as cuts, punctures (whether repairable or not), snags, bruises, tears, abrasions or impact breaks.
- Improper repairs or repairs that have failed.
- Improper inflation or other maintenance abuses.
- Improper application of tire size and/or specification.
- Improper mounting/dismounting procedures or tire/wheel assembly balance.
- Mechanical irregularities in the vehicle or wheel, such as bent wheel assemblies, misalignment, worn or faulty components.
- Weather checking/cracking or failures resulting from these conditions on tires purchased more than four years (48 months) prior to a warranty claim. If proof of purchase is not provided, the D.O.T. serial number is used.
- Accident, corrosion, vandalism, fire or damages caused by nature.
- Tires that have had material added after leaving a Yokohama manufacturing plant, such as fillers, sealants, balancing substances and external tire treatments or materials of any kind. If the added material is the cause of a failure, a tire will not be accepted for warranty credit.
- Tires submitted for ride disturbance complaints with more than 2/32" (1.6mm) treadwear.
- Tires on vehicles registered or operated outside of the United States.
- Tires not sold in the United States by the Yokohama Tire Corporation.
- Tires branded by Yokohama to note special classification at time of purchase, such as "NA" (non-adjustable), or tires altered by notching or buffing.
- Tires used on vehicles in racing or special applications.
- Improper storage.
What Is Warranted
Tires that have become unserviceable for reasons other than stated above will be replaced in accordance with this warranty.
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tires (Other than Temporary Spare Tires)
When the original usable tread is worn 2/32" (1.6mm) or less and a warrantable condition is found, the tire will be replaced with a comparable new Yokohama tire free of charge. During this period, tires will be mounted and balanced without charge. Other service charges such as tire rotation, alignment or applicable taxes are payable by the customer.
When a tire has worn past the above specified period for free replacement and a warrantable condition is found, the customer must pay for the cost of a new comparable Yokohama passenger or light truck tire on a prorated basis. The dealer shall determine this cost by multiplying the percentage of usable tread worn by the dealer's current retail selling price of that tire at the time of warranty replacement. The cost of mounting, balancing and any other service charges or applicable taxes are payable by the customer.
Passenger Car Tires Mounted on Light Trucks
Yokohama Tire Corporation's warranty policy provides coverage for all tires installed on light trucks, minivans or like designs that have or had passenger tires installed as original equipment by the vehicle manufacturer, when the Yokohama replacement tire is equal to or greater in size, ply rating, load range, load index and speed rating (if applicable) of the originally installed tire. Operation other than described above will be denied coverage under all terms of the Yokohama Standard Limited Warranty for Passenger Car and Light Truck Tires.
Temporary Spare Tires
When the original tread of a Yokohama temporary spare tire used in temporary highway service on the vehicle on which it was originally installed is worn less than 1/32" (0.8mm), the tire will be replaced with a new Yokohama temporary spare tire free of charge, without charge for mounting and balancing the new tire. Additional service charges are payable by the customer.
Temporary spare tires worn in excess of 1/32" (0.8mm), but less than 2/32" (1.6mm), will be replaced and the customer charged 50% of the dealer's current retail selling price of the tire. The cost of mounting, balancing, and any other service charges are payable by the customer.