- Motor Graders
For use on Articulated Dump Trucks.
Provides abrasion resistance and excellent traction on soft surfaces. Deepest tread depth in its class. Buttress side protection. Improved road stability. Low heat generation. Industry's strongest belt package. Flat-base hexagon bead construction (strong twist stiffness).
|Max Load at Cold
Standard Limited Warranty For Mining/Construction Tires (Off-the-Road Tires)
This Limited Warranty / Adjustment policy provides for tire replacement under specified conditions. This policy applies to Mining / Construction (off-the road) tires used in normal service displaying warrantable conditions. Tires that became unserviceable or wear out because of neglect or mistreatment are excluded from Yokohama warranty coverage.
This warranty applies to every Yokohama Mining / Construction (off-the-road) tire bearing the Yokohama brand name and complete D.O.T. serial identification number and operated in normal use in the United States. Eligible tires must be on the vehicle on which they were originally installed, in conformance with the vehicle manufacturer's recommendations. This warranty applies only to the original tire purchaser, and is not transferrable to any other party. Tires are covered by this warranty for the life of the original usable tread down to 0/32 inch (0 mm) remaining, not to exceed 5 years (60 months) from date of purchase. This time period does not represent the expected service life for tires covered by this warranty.
What Is NOT Warranted
Tires that have become unserviceable for the following reasons:
- Road hazard injuries or damages caused to the tire by obstacles and debris, such as cuts, punctures (whether repairable or not), snags, bruises, tears, or impact breaks.
- Improper inflation or other maintenance abuses.
- Improper mounting / dismounting procedures.
- Mechanical irregularities in the vehicle or wheel, such as bent wheel assemblies, misalignment, worn or faulty components.
- Accident, corrosion, vandalism, fire or damages caused by nature.
- Equipment and handling injuries or damages.
- Tires that have been foam-filled or filled with a substance intended to replace air as an inflation medium.
- Misapplication, misuse, negligence, wheel or chain damage.
- Tires not sold in the United States by Yokohama Tire Corporation.
- Tires presented for age- or weather-related damage that have been in service in excess of 5 years (60 months).
- Tires purchased more than 5 years (60 months) prior to presentation for warranty claim. Proof of purchase date is required; if not, date of manufacture will be used.
- Earthmover haulage or scraper tires operating in excess of the rated Ton-Mile-Per-Hour (TMPH) or Ton-Kilometer-Per-Hour (TKPH) factor.
- Earthmover loader tires operated in excess of the rated Work Capacity Factor (WCF).
- Improper storage
- Tires operated with "O" rings not approved for use with Grader and Earthmover tires.
- Tires that have been retreaded.
- Tires that have been modified after leaving the factory (added buttress shoulders, regrooving, relugging, etc.).
What Is Warranted
Tires that have become unserviceable for reasons other than stated above will be replaced in accordance with this warranty.
The customer will receive credit toward the purchase of a comparable new Yokohama tire according to the following formulas:
- OTR Tires (Excluding Loader Tires): Multiply the percent of tread depth remaining by original buying price.
- OTR Tires (Loader Tires Only): Use the lesser of the following tread depth and warranty period calculations:
- 1. Multiply the percent of tread depth by original buying price.
- 2. Multiply the percent of tire warranty period remaining by original buying price.
The customer pays full Federal, State and Local taxes applicable to the comparable new Yokohama tire, plus all mounting, balancing and other service charges. Tires are covered by this warranty for the life of the original usable tread down to 0/32 inch (0 mm) remaining, not to exceed 5 years (60 months) from date of purchase.