- Long, Regional Haul, On- and Off-Highway
- On- and Off-Highway
- On- and Off-Highway
High Load Durability - Light Truck Commercial Applications.
Highway Steel Belted Radial Rib. Designed to stay on course no matter the driving conditions, the Y788R provides on-highway stability and high-load durability that cover all the bases. The Y788R is an ideal steer tire.
|Max Load at Cold
SPECIAL CASING WARRANTY
ADDITION TO YOKOHAMA STANDARD LIMITED TRUCK TIRE WARRANTY
This warranty applies to all Yokohama radial truck/bus tires, which have been used only in highway operations, have been manufactured after July 1, 2007, and which meet the following criteria:
- - Tires must be or have been retreaded by a Yokohama approved Retreading Process. Please reference the approved retread list at www.yokohamatire.com.
- - Tires must be or have been inspected by a Yokohama approved non-destructive tire casing analyzer prior to any retreading, and be so identified.
WHAT IS WARRANTED AND FOR HOW LONG
Prior to the retreading process, Yokohama radial truck/bus tires are covered by all provisions of the Yokohama Standard Limited Warranty for Truck and Bus Tires. After the retread has been applied on the qualified tire, an additional special casing warranty applies. If a qualified tire becomes unserviceable due to a warrantable condition, the customer will be given a casing credit, as indicated in the chart below. The retread life is defined as beginning with the installation of the new retread stock and ending after buffing for subsequent retread.
SEVEN YEAR, UNLIMITED RETREAD WARRANTY CREDIT AMOUNTS FOR YOKOHAMA
- - Casings damaged by improper retreading or defective retread materials.
- - Casings that cannot be retreaded because of excessive treadwear or buffing.
- - Casings retreaded in a facility not using a Yokohama approved retreading process.
- - Tires covered by Yokohama Standard Limited Warranty (4/32" or more of original tread remaining).
- - Tires branded by Yokohama to note special classifications at time of purchase, such as "NA" (non-adjustable), or tires altered by notching or buffing.
- - Tires on vehicles registered or operated outside the United States.
- - Tires not sold in the United States by Yokohama Tire Corporation.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
All implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly limited to the duration of this written warranty. Yokohama Tire Corporation reserves the right to change warranty provisions at any time without obligation. All obligations or liabilities for loss of time, inconvenience, vehicle use, or any other incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives the customer legal rights that may vary from state to state. The customer is advised to determine those rights for their local area and exercise them as required or deemed appropriate.
The customer must present the claim tire to an authorized Yokohama dealer, with certification that the tire was retreaded by an approved Yokohama retreading process and inspected by a Yokohama approved non-destructive tire casing analyzer. The customer is required to pay the adjusted price of the new tire (dealer's current retail selling price at the time of adjustment, less credit allowance) and taxes. The cost of mounting, balancing, and any other service charges or applicable taxes are also payable by the customer.
ZENVIRONMENT TIRES (includes 703ZL, 103ZR, 101ZL)Size: All Sizes
Inspection Prior to 1st Retread: $130.00
All Subsequent Retreads: $100.00
SIX YEAR, THREE RETREAD WARRANTY CREDIT AMOUNTS FOR ALL OTHER YOKOHAMA TRUCK/BUS TIRES Includes 501ZASize: All Sizes
Inspection Prior to 1st Retread: $110.00
1st Retread: $90.00
2nd Retread: $70.00
3rd Retread: $40.00
If a warrantable condition is found during the inspection or buffing process, the casing warranty credit will be paid at the amount of the next retread life.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- - Casings retreaded more times than provided by the warranty statement above.
- - Casings damaged by road hazard injuries or damages caused by obstacles or debris such as cuts, punctures (whether repairable or not), snags, bruises, tears, abrasions, or impact breaks.
- - Casings damaged by improper repairs or repairs that have failed.
- - Casings damaged by improper inflation or other maintenance abuses.
- - Casings damaged by continued operation while flat or severely underinflated.
- - Casings damaged by improper application of tire size and/or specification.
- - Casings damaged by improper mounting/dismounting procedures or tire/wheel assembly imbalance.
- - Casings damaged by accident, corrosion, vandalism, fire, or nature.
- - Casings damaged by use of aftermarket tire additives, such as fillers, sealants, or balancing substances.
P.O. Box 4550 Fullerton, California
Commercial Customer Service For Dealer Orders Call: 800.241.7051
Dealer Fax Orders: 800.455.9656
Consumer Affairs 800.722.9888
Remember to register your new Yokohama tires either online at yokohamatire.com or by mail. Mail-in registration cards are available at authorized Yokohama dealers.