COOKIES ON THE YOKOHAMA TIRE SITE
As we collectively face the challenges posed to the country by the outbreak of COVID-19, we are consistently reminded of those who are on the front line, such as doctors and nurses, risking their lives facing this outbreak. In addition to those, there are many unsung heroes who are working behind the scenes performing essential services, such as the grocery and delivery workers ensuring that there is food/supplies available, and the truck drivers who are delivering the products necessary to help Americans maintain some sense of calm in this uncharted territory. Join us in supporting truck drivers that support Americans.
You can join the efforts to support the truck drivers in need by donating to the St. Christopher Truckers Development and Relief Fund (SCF) today.
As a special thank you to the first 500 people who donate $10 or more, Yokohama will send a unique Friends & Family rebate code that can be used to save $60 on a future purchase of Yokohama tires. Here's how:
- Click the button below and, once on the donation page, simply enter 'Yokohama' in the optional notes section and we’ll be in contact with a $60 rebate code to be used at a later date in 2020.
- By adding 'Yokohama' to the notes section of your donation to SCF, you consent to your name and email address being provided to Yokohama by SCF so that we may contact you and provide you with your rebate code. For terms and conditions relating to this Friends & Family program, please check below.
- Please allow 5-7 days to receive your rebate code.
Click the link below to support.
The St. Christopher Truckers Development and Relief Fund (SCF) is a 501(c)(3), truck driver charity that helps over-the-road/regional semi-truck drivers and their families when an illness or injury, occurring within the last year, has caused them to be out of work. The SCF is also working to provide programs that will benefit professional drivers and the trucking industry.
It is highly likely that this fund will be stressed in the upcoming year with requests for help from those drivers who will be personally impacted by COVID-19. In 2019 alone, the SCF distributed $487,000 of behalf of 344 truckers and their families.
St. Christopher Truckers Relief Fund aims to help over-the-road/regional semi-truck drivers and their families when an illness or injury has recently caused them to be out of work. Assistance may be in the form of direct payment to providers for household living expenses such as, rent/mortgage, utilities, vehicle payments and insurance. The SCF provides all applicants with information on how to negotiate price reductions with medical providers and hospitals, but do not normally pay medical bills.
SCF relies on donations raised from the Mid America Trucking Show (MATS) as one of their major sources of funding each year and, with the outbreak of COVID-19, the tradeshow was cancelled and that funding is not available in 2020.
To receive your $60 Yokohama Friends & Family SCF Rebate, submit your claim online at yokohamafriendsandfamily.com. Rebate is eligible on a set of four (4) Yokohama passenger or light truck tires from a participating location (see below for details). All Yokohama branded tires including YK-HTX® and YK740 GTX® are eligible. Exclusions: racing slicks, Original Equipment tires, Light Truck Commercial, Medium Truck and Off-The-Road tires. To check the status of your rebate, please visit www.yokohamafriendsandfamily.com or call (877) 773-7723.
1. Purchase must be four tires for a single vehicle. For additional redemptions to the same household, customer, or email address, separate invoices must be presented showing an additional set of 4 tires purchased for a different vehicle than the one referenced in the first redemption. Purchase must be made on or before December 31, 2020.
2. Valid on purchases made from participating locations or Yokohama-authorized online dealers, only. Excludes purchases made on any website not associated with an authorized Yokohama dealer or listed on yokohamatire.com/dealer-locator.
3. This offer is not valid with any other offer except for rebates associated with the current national rebates.
4. Offer valid only for legal US residents physically residing in the 50 United States (including DC). This offer is not valid for commercial, fleet, or employee purchase programs.
5. Void where prohibited by law.
6. Claims of lost materials will not be honored unless accompanied by proof of receipt of materials such as proof of certified mailing from the U.S. Postal Service.
7. Yokohama reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withdraw or amend this offer in any way or to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice or obligation.
8. Rebate issued in the form of Yokohama Visa® Prepaid Card or Visa Virtual Account.
9. Yokohama Visa Prepaid Card and Visa Virtual Account are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Virtual account can be used online, for mail/phone orders where Visa debit cards are accepted. Valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Terms and conditions apply.
10. Allow 6-8 weeks for Visa Prepaid Card delivery. Allow 4-6 weeks for Visa Virtual Account email delivery. Full rules and terms can be found at yokohamafriendsandfamily.com
Offer valid for purchases made on or before December 31, 2020 and only for rebate codes provided as part of the St. Christopher Truckers Development and Relief Fund promotion.