- You have not selected a vehicle.
"Superior off-road performance, designed to conquer any surface with unprecedented grip and incredible strength."
Durability - Progressive Power Shoulder
See these large scoops? They help expel mud and dirt for exceptional durability. We call this feature Progressive Power Shoulder, you'll simply refer to it as awesome.
Durability - Sidewall Rim and Protector Bars
These Sidewall and Rim Protector Bars resist punctures and cuts on rough terrain.
Stability - Step Block Groove Configuration
This Step Block Groove Configuration provides additional biting edges for tread stability and water drainage.
Traction - Directional Tread Pattern
An innovative Directional Tread Pattern actually expels mud, dirt, rocks and rain as your drive.
Traction - Step Block Groove Configuration
This Step Block Groove Configuration provides additional biting edges for increased traction.
Traction - Twin Cut Grooves
Increase traction in dirt, rain, snow and ice, courtesy of these Twin-Cut Grooves.
Traction - Large Void Area
Tenacious traction on soft, muddy surfaces. These Large Void Areas treat dirt like the enemy it is.
- Suvs and Trucks
- On-Off Highway
- 30 Day Trial
More rugged than ever.
When it comes to getting superior, off-road performance, the Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ delivers. Designed to conquer any surface - from dunes to riverbeds, rocky terrain to the asphalt jungle - the Geolandar M/T+ provides unprecedented grip and incredible strength. This tire offers our 30 Day Trial Guarantee. Please see dealer for details.
*Ratings are based on internal rankings within the All-Season category
|Max Load at Cold
Standard Limited Warranty For Replacement Passenger Car, Light Truck And Temporary Spare Tires
This limited warranty/adjustment policy provides for tire replacement under specified conditions. This policy applies to tires used in normal highway service (commercial applications excluded) displaying warrantable conditions. Tires that become unserviceable or wearout because of neglect or mistreatment are excluded from Yokohama warranty coverage.
This warranty applies to every Yokohama replacement passenger car, light truck and temporary spare tire bearing the Yokohama brand name and complete D.O.T. serial identification number and operated during normal highway use (commercial applications excluded) in the United States. These tires are covered by this warranty for the life of the original usable tread depth (the original tread depth down to the level of treadwear indicator bars molded at 2/32"(1.6mm) or for 60 months from the date of purchase (proof of purchase required) or 72 months from the date of manufacture (if no proof of purchase available), whichever comes first. This warranty applies only to the original tire purchaser, and is not transferrable to any other party. This time period does not represent the expected service life for tires covered by this warranty.
What Is Not Warranted
Tires that have become unserviceable for the following reasons:
- Road hazard injuries or damages caused by obstacles or debris, such as cuts, punctures (whether repairable or not), snags, bruises, tears, abrasions or impact breaks.
- Improper repairs or repairs that have failed.
- Improper inflation or other maintenance abuses.
- Improper application of tire size and/or specification.
- Improper mounting/dismounting procedures or tire/wheel assembly balance.
- Mechanical irregularities in the vehicle or wheel, such as bent wheel assemblies, misalignment, worn or faulty components.
- Weather checking/cracking or failures resulting from these conditions on tires purchased more than four years (48 months) prior to a warranty claim. If proof of purchase is not provided, the D.O.T. serial number is used.
- Accident, corrosion, vandalism, fire or damages caused by nature.
- Tires that have had material added after leaving a Yokohama manufacturing plant, such as fillers, sealants, balancing substances and external tire treatments or materials of any kind. If the added material is the cause of a failure, a tire will not be accepted for warranty credit.
- Tires submitted for ride disturbance complaints with more than 2/32" (1.6mm) treadwear.
- Tires on vehicles registered or operated outside of the United States.
- Tires not sold in the United States by the Yokohama Tire Corporation.
- Tires branded by Yokohama to note special classification at time of purchase, such as "NA" (non-adjustable), or tires altered by notching or buffing.
- Tires used on vehicles in racing or special applications.
- Improper storage.
What Is Warranted
Tires that have become unserviceable for reasons other than stated above will be replaced in accordance with this warranty.
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tires (Other than Temporary Spare Tires)
When the original usable tread is worn 2/32" (1.6mm) or less and a warrantable condition is found, the tire will be replaced with a comparable new Yokohama tire free of charge. During this period, tires will be mounted and balanced without charge. Other service charges such as tire rotation, alignment or applicable taxes are payable by the customer.
When a tire has worn past the above specified period for free replacement and a warrantable condition is found, the customer must pay for the cost of a new comparable Yokohama passenger or light truck tire on a prorated basis. The dealer shall determine this cost by multiplying the percentage of usable tread worn by the dealer's current retail selling price of that tire at the time of warranty replacement. The cost of mounting, balancing and any other service charges or applicable taxes are payable by the customer.
Passenger Car Tires Mounted on Light Trucks
Yokohama Tire Corporation's warranty policy provides coverage for all tires installed on light trucks, minivans or like designs that have or had passenger tires installed as original equipment by the vehicle manufacturer, when the Yokohama replacement tire is equal to or greater in size, ply rating, load range, load index and speed rating (if applicable) of the originally installed tire. Operation other than described above will be denied coverage under all terms of the Yokohama Standard Limited Warranty for Passenger Car and Light Truck Tires.
Temporary Spare Tires
When the original tread of a Yokohama temporary spare tire used in temporary highway service on the vehicle on which it was originally installed is worn less than 1/32" (0.8mm), the tire will be replaced with a new Yokohama temporary spare tire free of charge, without charge for mounting and balancing the new tire. Additional service charges are payable by the customer.
Temporary spare tires worn in excess of 1/32" (0.8mm), but less than 2/32" (1.6mm), will be replaced and the customer charged 50% of the dealer's current retail selling price of the tire. The cost of mounting, balancing, and any other service charges are payable by the customer.