SANTA ANA, CA. – (Sept. 16, 2016) – Yokohama Tire Corporation’s (YTC) booth #7371 at MINExpo in Las Vegas, September 26-28, will be a goldmine for a wide range of off-the-road (OTR) tire offerings. YTC will feature nine OTR tires, including the all-new R69™ L5-S; three new tread patterns in its Y67™ line-up; and the RL47 prototype, a 57-inch radial. In addition, Yokohama will launch its Y Trax, a new tire data tracking software. The tire manufacturer will also have three commercial tires on display.
“MINExpo is the largest mining show in the world and is the best place to display our OTR tire line to our customers,” said Tim Easter, YTC director of off-the-road sales. “It only comes around every four years and attracts more than 50,000 top-notch industry attendees.”
Among the highlights at Yokohama’s booth:
- OTR tires, including:
- The all-new R69 L5-S, a 25-inch radial for loaders in underground mine applications
- The new Y67, a 15-inch bias tire in 24-, 32- and 36-ply for underground mining applications, and which is created for the smaller, low-seam category. There will also be a 20-inch Y67 on display.
- The Y69U™, a 25-inch bias tire for underground mining
- The RB42™, a 49-inch radial for dump trucks
- The RB42™, a 51-inch radial for dump trucks
- The RL47™, a 57-inch radial prototype tire for dump trucks
- Commercial tires, including:
- The 108R™, a new SmartWay®-verified regional all-position/steer tire
- The MY507™, an all-position tire for on-and-off highway logging, cement and construction operations.
- The LY053™, an on- and off-highway drive-axle radial for use in logging and construction, as well as rock and quarry operations.
- Y Trax™ Tracking Software:
- Learn how to track tire performance in any environment for a more efficient operation through this new software. Demonstration will be available to show how it collects and analyzes data to save on operational costs. Y Trax can calculate per-mile and treadlife costs, as well as predict wear and replacement demands. Additionally, it builds a photo history of each tire’s performance, monitors tire-related downtime and eliminates manual record-keeping.
- “Score to Win” Competition:
- MINExpo attendees who stop by the booth can compete on a customized interactive soccer game for a chance to win a 2016/17 Chelsea FC Jersey. Yokohama Tire is the official shirt partner of Chelsea FC.
For more information on Yokohama’s OTR tires and programs, visit www.yokohamaotr.com.
Yokohama Tire Corporation is the North American manufacturing and marketing arm of Tokyo, Japan-based The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., a global manufacturing and sales company of premium tires since 1917. Servicing an extensive sales network throughout the U.S., Yokohama Tire Corporation is a leader in technology and innovation. The company’s complete product line includes tires for high-performance, light truck, passenger car, commercial truck and bus, and off-the-road mining and construction applications. For more information on Yokohama’s broad product line, visit www.yokohamatire.com.
Connect with Yokohama Tire Corporation:
Yokohama is a strong supporter of the tire care and safety guidelines established by the Rubber Manufacturers Association and the National Highway Transportation and Safety Administration. Details can be found at the “Tire Care & Safety” section at www.yokohamatire.com.